Saturday, February 27, 2010

What this is about.

First off, I have to say that I really don't mind my actual biology lecture. It's sort of interesting, sometimes, and my teachers try to be a little creative.

But the absolute worst thing in the world is when I have to go to lab and actually put into practice all of the crap I've learned, or supposed to have learned at least. It's not the lab itself that's so horrible, only that just adds to it. It's the people I'm forced to interact with that I'm going to be discussing here. I just can't even deal with them in real life, so I'm going to blog about them.

I'll start by profiling them like my favorite FBI agents on Criminal Minds. Later I'll add some anecdotes about the crazy things they do as this semester progresses. It'll make you laugh, but mostly, it will probably make you cry. Or at least feel sorry for me. Maybe that will help me get through it, and add some humor to an excruciating two hours of my life per week that I'll never get back.

NOTE: All conversations with people being profiled are true snippets of conversations I've either had or overheard, but are also highly dramatized.

No comments:

Post a Comment