Saturday, February 27, 2010

The F*ck Lady

I came up with a really fitting name for this lady. She's not the most interesting of them all, but she has one specifically irritating characteristic: she says f*ck like some people use the word "like."

The f*ck lady should not be in a class filled mostly with freshmen fulfilling a gen-ed requirement. She is about twenty years older than all of us and she acts like she has always better places to be. She's Canadian, remarried, and talks way too much about how bratty her stepchildren are. And brags about how much of a "harda$$" stepmom she is that the kids are afraid of her. Frankly, we're all afraid of her here at the Bio lab scene. When we get to lab, if we don't get into class at 4:30 on the dot, her conversations with me (not that I actually want to be conversing with her; she just happens to be nearby) go something like this.

FL: "When is she going to let us into this f*cking class? I can't f*cking stand this. I f*cking want to go home, you know? This is f*cking bullsh*t. I'm just going to f*cking leave. Let's go."

ME: "Uh, I think she's in there. Just give it a few minutes."

Sometimes, f*ck lady, I don't even know if you're talking to me. You always wear your stupid bluetooth headset that makes you look like you're talking to the air. You should probably realize that NOBODY wants to be in Bio lab and you need to stop acting like you're the only one being forced into the torturous procedures of our education system. And, for the love of all things good in the world, stop saying f*ck.

No comments:

Post a Comment