Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Skull Man

Now, to be clear, I really have never noticed this guy before. He sits relatively quietly and unremarkably at the table next to me. He always seemed normal, I guess.

Until today.

Today, he wore a shirt that will define him forever, at least in my eyes. He wore a t-shirt with a pattern of skulls on it. Skulls, yes, skulls. Not like a skull and crossbones skull, but a skull that has no jaw. It was a pattern of skulls, warped skulls of which there had to be at least 50. Maybe more. All over the bottom of the shirt.

This gentleman isn't exactly a small gentleman, and the shirt was extremely tight on him. It wasn't what I would call flattering, but skulls aren't really doing much for anyone. Perhaps making them look more alive, at best. At worst, like a Creepy McCreeperson.

There are so many strange things in my Bio lab, but today, this caught my attention.

Nice to make your acquaintance, Skull Man.

Okay, maybe not as creepy as this, but still.
courtesy of foundshit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment